Structural Restoration Solutions offers a number of highly specialized services to repair specific systems within a structure’s construction components that have incurred damage resulting from a specific incident, prolonged use beyond the system’s capabilities, movement of the structure, or vulnerability to age and moisture. While not always the case, some of these systems and components are unique to a particular type of structure or industry. Our knowledgeable management team and field personnel work together, along with engineers and consultants, to ensure that the repair strategy is consistent with the intended use of the facility, that it will perform, and that it will endure.
- Chemical Grout / Polyurethane Injection
- Post-Tensioning Cable Maintenance & Repair
- Soil Stabilization / Void Fill
- Vehicular Barrier Cable System Maintenance & Repair
- WWTP Repair & Restoration